CQPIM – WordPress Project Management Plugin
If you’re working on projects and run a WordPress site, then CQPIM can literally take all of the tools that you use and combine your processes into a single application.
CQPIM is a WordPress plugin designed to make managing your projects a breeze. It is split into 7 main sections –
- Team Members
- Quotes / Estimates
- Quote Forms
- Support Tickets
Each section uses WordPress Custom Post Types with custom metaboxes for entering and viewing information and has been designed to be visually simple to understand and use. Much of the legwork of creating quotes, sending/signing contracts and issuing invoices can be automated, leaving you to focus on the job at hand rather than the paperwork.
Quick Start Guide
CQPIM can be installed and ready to use in less than 10 minutes by following these four steps –
- Head over to CodeCanyon, purchase the plugin and download the files.
- Install and Activate the plugin by clicking “Add New” in the WordPress plugins menu. Click Upload Plugin and navigate to your downloaded cqpim.zip file. Once uploaded, click Activate Plugin.
- Set the permissions of the temp folder in the plugin directory to 775
- Link your current WordPress login to a team member – To do this, click the CQPIM link in the WordPress admin menu and follow the instructions in the red box at the top of the page.
- Configure the Plugin Settings – Click the Settings link in the CQPIM Admin Menu. Settings are split into 7 sections. To make this faster and easier to set up, we have added suggestions for what could be used in each field. These can be accessed by clicking “View Example Content” next to each field. These can be used as is, or customised to suit your needs.
That’s it. You’re now ready to add your clients and start generating quotes for projects!
- Linux Web Server
- PHP 5.3+ (Up to 7.0.23)
- Apache or Nginx
- Working WP-Cron
- cURL (Installed and Working)
- PHP-IMAP Extension (for email piping)
- WordPress 4.5+
- A properly coded theme that adheres to WordPress coding standards
NOTE: Some shared hosts block access to WP Cron and cURL requests. Please check with your host before making a purchase if you’re not sure whether or not they allow these functions. Without WP-Cron you cannot use Invoice reminders or Recurring Invoices, and without cURL invoices attached to emails will be blank. We will not support issues with these functions if your host does not support them.